We found a fun Floral Popsicle Recipe and just had to share it. They look so pretty, they’re super healthy and best of all they taste delicious. Try it yourself!
Prep time: 5 Minutes
Freeze time: 4-5 Hours
- 500 ml of Cold Water (Quantity varies based on how big you’re your Popsicle moulds are. I would suggest starting off with 500ml based on 6 popsicles. Add or minus as needed)
- 30 ml Orange Blossom Water (this can usually be found at your local supermarket or try Coles).
- 1 teaspoon on fresh lemon juice
- 1 full dropper of Liquid Plain Stevia. Alternatively Honey or any other natural sweetener.
- 1 handful of Organic Edible Flowers (be sure to rinse them in a bowl of water and remove the petals from stems). You can purchase edible flowers from your local framers market or from flower markets. Always choose Organic Edible Flowers.
- Combine the Cold Water, Orange Blossom Water and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add your choice of sweetener and stir to combine the flavours.
- Pour the mixture into your moulds.
- Lightly freeze the Popsicles with the sticks and petals for roughly 1 hour or until they are softly frozen and remove them from the freezer.
- Now add the flower petals, gently push them into the Popsicles ensuring you scatter them. To help with this method you can use the stick of the pops or a spoon.
- Now add the sticks and continue to freeze your pops for another 2-3 hours or until they are solid.
Dare to try your FREE Samples today by CLICKING the BUTTON below