It takes more than just a stylish wardrobe and a great make-up look to turn heads on the street, complete your look with glowing and flawless skin.
Apply sunscreen daily- just by going about your daily activities your skin is exposed to the sun, even when it’s overcast. Whilst it is a good thing to gain 10 - 15 minutes of daily sun (for vitamin D), application of sunscreen every morning is absolutely necessary. This will prevent sun-damaged skin, pigmentation, and more importantly reduce your risk of skin cancer. Be
Tip: Apply your sunscreen after cleansing and moisturising If you are using a facial serum apply it before your moisturiser and then apply your sunscreen at the end at least 20 minutes before you head outside.
Keep your skincare regime simple!- we are all aware there is a large selection of skincare products on the market and sometimes it can be overwhelming choosing the right one. In order to have healthy and glowing
skinit is highly recommended you don’t bombard your skin with lots of different products daily. The overuse of products is not necessary. By using too many products it can cause skin irritations, especially if your skin is sensitive and in some casesingredients can react with one another and therefore create irritations or reactions. The products needed to achieve beautiful skin are simple- a cleanser, facial serum, moisturiser and sunscreen.
Tip: It’s great to exfoliate your skin once to twice a week, to remove the skins impurities, unclog those pores and help along the
- Maintain a balanced lifestyle- many of us live an on-the-go life but this doesn’t mean you can’t maintain a balanced lifestyle. Try following these few simple things to balance your life.
- Simply try and get a minimum 7 hours sleep every night
- Start your day with a healthy & nutritious meal (Don’t skip breakfast)
- Engage in some form of exercise (Make sure you enjoy it!)
- Try and reduce your stress levels (Don’t let things get to you, especially those small things – just let them go!)
Tip: Meditating regularly will help with stress levels and sleeping patterns. Try ‘Transcendental Meditation’ it is a form of
Drink plenty of water- your skin is the largest organ you have and like any other
organit is made up of cells. Skin is what protects all your other organs thereforeyou need to take good care of it. You need to drink plenty of water, at least8-9 glasses a day (2 litres) this will help you rehydrate and help with the renewal of new cells.
Tip: If you don’t enjoy drinking plain water then drinking herbal teas can make it a little more enjoyable. Drinking herbal teas counts towards the amount of water you drink during the day.
- Eat foods that are rich in antioxidants - your skin is built from the inside out. It draws its healthy glow from the foods you eat. Nutrition can help minimise skin concerns like acne and wrinkles and premature ageing. Whilst eating healthy is ideal for your glowing skin, eating antioxidant-rich foods will do you wonders. Focus on eating:
- Vitamin C rich foods like: Guava, oranges, grapefruit, strawberries, pineapple, kohlrabi, papaya, lemons, broccoli, kale, Brussels sprouts, kidney beans, kiwi, cantaloupe, cauliflower, cabbage, mangoes, white potato, tomatoes, snow peas, raspberries, blackberries, watermelon, tangerines, okra, lychees, summer squash, persimmons
Vitamin E rich foods
like:Almonds, sunflower seeds, hazelnuts, spinach, dandelion greens, swiss chard, pine nuts, peanuts, turnip greens, beet greens, broccoli, flaxseed oil, collard greens, avocadoes, olive oil, mangoes
OMEGA 3 Fatty acid foods
like:Wild salmon (fresh, canned), herring, mackerel (not king), sardines, anchovies, rainbow trout, Pacific oysters, chia seeds, ground flaxseed, walnuts, butternuts (white walnuts), seaweed, walnut oil, flaxseed oil, soybeans (edamame)
Tip: Drink tea! Drinking herbal teas with a combination of ingredients is great to relax and unwind after a busy day; teas also contain natural compounds known as polyphenols, which have antioxidant properties. For a quick fix try ‘Qi Organic Green Tea Detox’ it tastes sensational and is ready in 4-6 minutes. No added sugar or sweeteners are necessary.
The key to
Dare to try your FREE Samples today by CLICKING the button BELOW