1. Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia. We do not sell or trade lists with anyone.
Use of Information
Collecting information on Registered members
3. As part of registering with us, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our services. To do this, it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to us as detailed below.
4. Registration Registration is completely optional. Registration may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings at any time; see the unsubscribe section below.
This site gives users the following options for removing themselves from our mailing lists so they do not receive any email or regular mail communications from us.
1. Click the “Unsubscribe” link in any broadcasted email you receive.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove you from our mailing and/or email list.
3. Call our customer service department at 1300 788 519 and asked to be removed from our mailing and/or email list.
Credit Card Details
5. Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed. Payments are processed by a third party payment provider. At no time are any Credit Card numbers stored. At no time is your personal data transmitted to a third party for verification or processing. The order fulfilment process is handled internally.
6. Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
7. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
8. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. This site has Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security measures in place to protect all purchases and information provided by you “Customer”, loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We do not store Credit Card details and all customer passwords are encrypted.
9. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
10. Cookies and Applets
Access to Information
11. We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep any information secure that we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
12. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Problems or questions
14. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au.